During one of our many Twitter and text conversations, Morgan and Lindsey told me about their idea to have a readalong for Juliet Marillier’s of Daughter of the Forest. I’ve owned this book for a while — it was a gift from a grad school friend — and found this to be the perfect opportunity to join in on the readalong. So we decided to do this together, where we would each update our progress on Goodreads every 50 pages, talk about what we liked and what we wanted more of, and include a gif (Lindsey was adamant about the gif).
Word spread (as it does in the blogging community), and now we’re hosting a readalong for everyone! This is the perfect opportunity for those of you who are…
- participating in the Fairytale Challenge hosted by The Daily Prophecy
- participating in the Flights of Fantasy Challenge hosted by Alexa Loves Books and Hello Chelly
- participating in the ReRead2015 Challenge hosted by So Obsessed With and Belle of the Literati
- going through your TBR shelves
- in need of a great fantasy read
Sign up and read the rules over at Bring My Books! We’re so excited about this and hope you enjoy Daughter of the Forest.
Be sure to tweet and instagram your readalong posts with #DOTFreadalong!
4 thoughts on ““Daughter of the Forest” Readalong!”
Loved this series!
You should join in the readalong if you’d like! Reread the series… 🙂
Hannah @ So Obsessed With
Yayyyyyy! So happy y’all are reading it together 🙂 Can’t wait to see what you think!
I’m LOVING IT so far! No surprise there. I really liked Marillier’s YA trilogy.